• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PERJURY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justinnjerreds mom

My x husband under oath yesterday perjured himself in Texas courts. Are there any certain perjury laws that can apply?

G

Ginger

Do you have proof? And what was it that you thought he perjured himself with? I have posted that same question, but I have solid proof. My ex for the last 6 years has filed a false Financial Statement and w2 to Family Court. He claimed he only made $50,000 a year. We just found out, (because he was ignorant to just buy a $300,000 house) he is making $186,000. Which has affected my child support payments substantially.

So my lawyer is going after him for perjury charges. Also, he never listed his business as an asset. He is a co-owner. They are making over 3 million a year and he has only 19 employees and rents his building. I hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">