• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old assault charge i didn't commit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

early1

south carolina
it's recently been made known to me that i have an old assault charge on me i knew nothing about. i remember the inncident clearly but there was no assault. the officer who was called to the location didn't take me to jail . anyway , i was gone the next day. i assumed that was that . years later i find out that this supposed victim went to the cops days later and signed a warrant on me for assault and battery with a high and aggravated nature. im saying i didn't hit her ,she's saying i did. how can i argue this case?

L

lawrat

get a lawyer and se what can be done. it doesn't sound right.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">