• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alienation of affection for children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

flower719

I live in Florida and I would like to know if I can sue the woman who took my childrens father for anything. My husband and I had a great marriage...we were a very family oriented house. Always with our kids doing stuff. My husband is a radio announcer...very popular. A woman started following my husband at work and worked her way into him. He left me and his children after 16 years of marriage for this 22 year old tart. I do not think I can sue for my "alienation of affection" but can I sue for the kids. I just want to make a statement that this is not allowed and she should have to pay in some way. My children are now without their dad which they had everyday and any minute of the day. She now does thing so he can not see them and makes him do things with her instead of them. I want to know if their is any legal way to sue her....I heard about the Dorothy Hutelmyer case in NC.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Florida does not recognize Alienation of Affections, for adults or children.

Sorry.

"Hell hath no furry, as a woman scorned". Listen, if you've got the money and time, make his life miserable if that's the way you want to spend your life.

Otherwise, try to move on with your life.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">