• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School Violations HELP !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

john59

Hi , my son is in middle school and they give out what they call violations. they are allowed 5 violations in one week if they get more than that they have to go to the responsibilty room for one week. they give out violations for any reason just about . like being at your locker at the wrong time. going to the bathroom at the wrong time. not having pencils or paper ,leaving your book at home and etc. my son didn't have to go to the responsiblity room any the first semester but now its the second semester and he's had to go there 2 times (thats 2 wks) the reasons for the violations were he left his books at home some and the one i'm most mad about is he got a violation for going to the bathroom a couple of times . every violation he has got has been from the same teacher. and now the school has sent me a letter stating if he goes to the responsibility room for one more time , we the parents will have to come in and sign some kind of contract. my son is not a problem kid this is the first time in his 6 yrs at school that he's been in trouble. and its all over ridiculous things like going to the bathroom and leaving his books at home. i just want to know if this is legal or is there something i can do about it. my personal opinion is the teacher is just picking on my son since she is the one he mostly gets the violations from and he has 7 other teachers. thanks john

ALawyer

THIS DOES NOPT SEEM LIKE A LEGAL PROBLEM, BUT RATHER ONE THAT YOU SHOULD DISCUSS WITH THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">