• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refusing urine test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scottgho

I was pulled over b4 i even had taken my helmet off the cop says I can tell hes high already. Sayin I was high on meth Prior to this a friend of mine whom doesnt use was pulled over 4 the same thing. He tested dirty and he was not. I understand that they needed a urine test but I refused to have it done by the officer I wanted it performed by a doctor or anyone qualified whom wasnt an officer. 4 the reason of it being tanted(it happens). How can they just wip out a cup and tell me with rubber gloves on its time to pee?? This proceedure shouldnt be done with the ego of the arresting officer?? Besides are cops all following the proceedures in the field.When I was taken to the jail the officer was doin 115 mph. I concider this indangerment to me and innocent people

Alameda county california

[Edited by scottgho on 06-30-2001 at 04:19 PM]

T

Third Party

Geesh

Correct some of your many mistakes so people can understand what your saying.

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind. Never use the advice as reasoning in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">