• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmens comp,what are my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

darling92239

california. please help. I injured my back at work.i was following direct orders from my sgt, that went against s.o p. as a result i was injured. but between the attorneys and workmens comp,nothing has been done to help me. it hurts to walk, or stand for very long even sitting is uncomfortable.I have gone for an MRI and even a EMG. every thing seems to be normal so they say. yesterday i was seen be an AME, who i was told would do testing of his own. He did nothing except have me try to bend over. that was it. he called me to his office and told me that my X rays did show bulging discs, but that came with age.it was to be expected. and get over it. that he even hurt from time to time.He told me to start looking for a diffrent kind of job.and that he was going to suggest job training. If workmens comp is willing to pay up to 16,000 for job training then isnt that the same as saying i did get hurt on the job. Point is i need help. what are my rights I am 44 at the time i was 43 great health in my job i had to walk 8 to 12 hours a day i loved it. i hurt my back by turning over tables that weigh over 100 lbs each. does the ame have the last word? if a can no longer do my job does that make me disabled. how can i get help.I want to have my back fixed. be like i use to be. no more pain

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">