• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL, blythe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thestepmom

Just wanted to defend Blythe a little. I stopped in there on my way home for dinner with my family. We stopped at Mc Dondalds. They have a huge playplace there and the kids loved it.
There was also a lovley lady there who just lost around 100 pounds. She didn't say how she did it, but she had dark circles under her eyes, and wasn't hungery. There was a nice family sitting outside the resturant selling bags of herbs. ( It was nice to see a dad providing for his family)
Anyhow, just wanted to stick up for blythe.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

thestepmom said:
Just wanted to defend Blythe a little. I stopped in there on my way home for dinner with my family. We stopped at Mc Dondalds. They have a huge playplace there and the kids loved it.
There was also a lovley lady there who just lost around 100 pounds. She didn't say how she did it, but she had dark circles under her eyes, and wasn't hungery. There was a nice family sitting outside the resturant selling bags of herbs. ( It was nice to see a dad providing for his family)
Anyhow, just wanted to stick up for blythe.

My response:

Sincerely, I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is Blythe, and what does McDonald's have to do with Blythe ?

IAAL

T

thestepmom

the city of Blythe in California. You totally blasted the city in a previous post.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

thestepmom said:
the city of Blythe in California. You totally blasted the city in a previous post.

My response:

I think you've got the wrong fellow. I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Perhaps, and to assist me in uncovering this mystery, you'll be so kind as to point me to the URL of the post in question, or copy and paste the referenced post to a new response in this thread.

I even ran a Board-Wide search for Blythe, and all that comes up is this thread.

This is one of the reasons I do not respond to steppers; I get blamed for stuff even if I have nothing to do with it.

Thank you.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Hey LegalBeagle:

Did you read what happened to Steve Halket ?

IAAL
No, just got back in..

Oh wow.. funny enough, I wrote some abuse to Mary after only 5 minutes back on the boards. I opened 5 threads and had 5 blasted pop ups.. I was not thrilled. Dear old Mary tells me that traffic to attorneypages has increased by 2 hits (or something like that). She also told me that your one ugly dude.. but I think she did not mean to post that one!

We should go to Steve's website and fill in request for info until he returns!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Hey LegalBeagle:

Did you read what happened to Steve Halket ?

IAAL
She also told me that your one ugly dude.. but I think she did not mean to post that one!

MY RESPONSE: She did, did she ! Well, I'm writing to her and giving her a piece of what's left of my mind ! How dare she refer to me as "ugly" - Was the Elephant Man ugly ? Was the Phantom of the Opera ugly ? Was Quasimodo ugly ? Well, I never !!

We should go to Steve's website and fill in request for info until he returns!

MY RESPONSE: I'm there !

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You're thinking of "Blitz" - - where all people get blitzed.

There is, apparently, a "Blythe" in every State. That's the town where the Village Idiot lives. Speaking of idiots, does Vanessa live in Blythe ?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

thestepmom said:

My response:

I knew there was nothing to the original post by "thestepmom".

Just another StepParent trying to cause me, the great one, lots of trouble with the good people in Blythe, California.

Isn't there an old saying that goes something like this :

"StepParents should be seen and not heard" ?

And, of course, it's just another in a series of reasons why, when I know it's a StepParent that's writing, will never get a response from me. In all actuality, there are extremely very, very few instances that the law concerns a StepParent, and therefore, StepParents have little, to no, reason to post legal questions on sites such as this.

StepParents have NO legal rights to anything, in terms of the children living with them, or child support being paid, or anything else. StepParents only "go for the ride".

Only the real, bonifide, blood Parent has the rights, and the laws.

However, like every rule, there are exceptions. There is only one StepParent who contributes and asks questions on this Board; and, it is she for whom I will answer questions. She is the only exception, and she knows who she is.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 07-04-2001 at 03:08 PM]

M

mommyo3

You two crack me up! I love finding threads like this one. I mostly try to come here to keep up with things such as custody, (kind of a heads up C-Y-A type of deal.) You two are very amusing after some of the depressing posts on here.

P.S. I am not a Step!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you, thank you. (Bow)(Curtsy)(Bow).

Aren't threads like this absolutely wonderful ? They're like finding a pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow !

Unfortunately, StepParents who write to this Board will just keep chasing rainbows - - and get nothing !

IAAL

Ambr

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Thank you, thank you. (Bow)(Curtsy)(Bow).

IAAL
EEEwwwwwww......(cat whistle)

Curtsy????

[Edited by Ambr on 07-05-2001 at 04:21 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I should have made that clearer. You see, our last writer to this thread said that she "enjoys the two" of us, and I presumed that the writer was referencing me AND "thestepmom" - assumed by me to be a woman (duh !).

The "curtsy" was for her !

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">