• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Request to Comply - need some help zinging it up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ambr

(Dear pain in my butt - not what i wrote, even if that is what i am feeling.)

This letter is to confirm my prior request (written notification on 6-25-01) to exercise my visitation at my home in (state).

Per the court order established 6-8-01 - I have the choice of exercising my visitation, one weekend per month, in the state of (xx). The requirement being written notification 10 days in advance of the date which I wish to exercise the visitation.

I requested the visitation on 6-25-01, written notification - hand delivered. Your response was a telephone call informing me of your refusal to allow my court ordered visitation.

I am again requesting that you comply with the court order and transport the children to (state). If you will not agree to comply with the orders of the court, I have no alternative except to seek relief through the courts in enforcing my visitation rights.

Respectfully, (oh yeah, that's a joke)

Ambr

cc: my lawyer

==================================

so, where can i zing it up? or is this okay?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ambr said:
(Dear pain in my butt - not what i wrote, even if that is what i am feeling.)

This letter is to confirm my prior request (written notification on 6-25-01) to exercise my visitation at my home in (state).

Per the court order established 6-8-01 - I have the choice of exercising my visitation, one weekend per month, in the state of (xx). The requirement being written notification 10 days in advance of the date which I wish to exercise the visitation.

(QUOTE THE EXACT VERBIAGE OF THE COURT ORDER, HERE)

I requested the visitation on 6-25-01, written notification - hand delivered. Your response was a telephone call informing me of your refusal to allow my court ordered visitation.

I am again requesting that you comply with the court order and transport the children to (state). If you will not agree to comply with the orders of the court, I have no alternative except to seek relief through the courts in enforcing my visitation rights.

(USE DATES AND TIMES; E.G., "I am again requesting that you comply with the court's order of (Date), by transporting (Child's name) to my home, located at (Address), on (Date) at (Time). If you fail or refuse to comply with this notice of my intention to exercise my visitation rights with my child, at the said place and time for such visitation, you will leave me no choice but to immediately, thereafter, file a Request for an Order to Show Cause with the court, compelling your appearance in court, to explain your contempt of the court's order of (date), and why you should not be immediately cited for Contempt of Court, fined and / or jailed. This will be my last request to you, and I Demand that you comply with the court's said orders voluntarily, and from now on."

Respectfully, (oh yeah, that's a joke)

Ambr

cc: my lawyer

==================================

so, where can i zing it up? or is this okay?

Ambr

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

that sounds ALOT more threatening (not really the word that i am looking for, but it will do). all i wanted to write was quit being a jerk and let me see my kids.

thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">