• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hush Hush Paternity agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cookedoe

New York
When I was 21 I signed an agreement with my child's father that as long as I keep my mouth shut he would pay me $400.00a week in support set up thru a trust fund, now I really feel that I made a huge mistake as he is not on the birth certificate and there is a a huge (Blue & white cookiebox) fortune that my child has been denied and the trustees make me beg everytime that I request something.

LegalBeagle

cookedoe said:
New York
When I was 21 I signed an agreement with my child's father that as long as I keep my mouth shut he would pay me $400.00a week in support set up thru a trust fund, now I really feel that I made a huge mistake as he is not on the birth certificate and there is a a huge (Blue & white cookiebox) fortune that my child has been denied and the trustees make me beg everytime that I request something.
Your getting $1600/mnt .. what else are you begging for? If you feel hard done to, then retain an attorney and take the father to court. However, expect a battle, a lot of pain and maybe, not getting what you want.. or losing what you have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">