• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Protection for my son, while visiting his father.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

happy2Bsingle

Illinois- My ex husband has visitation every other weekend, and while my son is in his care, I have been told by several neighbors that he does not watch our 4 year old. Who does not understand that he is not suppose to run out in the street. I took him out there last night to spend time with his Dad, and he ran out in the street and almost got hit. Well I took control and punished him with a time out, and my ex husband called me a mean person and that I dont deserve children. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle with him. I have my son 341 days out of the year, and when he comes home from his fathers he is a complete brat. I have raised him by myself since he was born, his father never took any kind of responsiblity. Another question I have is when your appointed by the court to have certains days to take your children, and he doesnt. What do I do???? I feel like GOD is punishing me. I love my son so much. My ex husband is also telling people that he will want to come and live with him when he is older. I have sole custody of my son. Why are some people so selfish???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">