• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal legal help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

owenfox

Need help! Securities Fraud

Falsly accused, Unjustly tried,and wrongly convicted.I am a victim of the system.In a very complex securities fraud case that took eight years to came trial.I now face 15 years in prison.I was made indigent early in the case and the court appointed me an attorney.Not one pretrial motion, not one wittness called in my defense, etc etc.This is a Federal case taken place in the Central District of California.I believe this is nothing more than a vendetta by the Government as the result of my involement in Congressional hearing. Resulted in new laws being passed. The "Securities Reform Act" An attorney for the SEC. testifed at the trial that I had infact caused them problems.I still believe the Justice system. We all know that it can also be unjust. I need help.I need someone to investgate this case and see that the injustice is undone.Open to any and all recommendations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">