• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is a thong indecent exposure?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Niela

Illinois. My sister and I are single mothers with two children in the house ages 2 and 4. My neighbor two houses down likes to sunbathe in a thong. At first it was funny but now its annoying. Everytime I come to the yard I look in every other direction to avoid him. He really creeps me out because he waits for us to come out then he stands sideways so we could see his every curve. I have even made a noise with the door to seem like I am coming out and my sister peeks through our window and tells me how he jumps up to that position where we could see him. I honestly think he is a pervert, and now my daughter has gotten a glance. Now we totally avoid the back door and come out a differnt way, however he now stands at his window and he even looks naked. I cant even enjoy my pool with my daughter and nephew. Is there anything I could do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Or, you can get "jiggy" with him !

"Get down, get down, get down, get down tonight baby !"

If the guy is 78 years old or older, and wears a thong, then I absolutely understand your feelings and concerns.

I agree, however, that building a "privacy fence" might be your best avenue to take in this matter.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 07-06-2001 at 03:05 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">