• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Perjury, solid Proof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Ginger

Mass. I have solid proof my ex lied on his Financial Statement for the past 5 years. He has sworn under perjury that he makes only $50,000. Just last year, he bought a house for $300,000. I went and copied the information at Registry of Deed and gave to my lawyer. We supenoed and received information, he is making $186,000. He also never put his business on Financial as an asset either.

What would a judge do to him in this position? Will I receive past child support, we can prove he has been making this kind of money for the last 5 years. Also, we supeoned his business records and his wages and they state he is only making $50,000 a year. Hmmmm, which info is correct?

LegalBeagle

Mag-63 said:
Mass. I have solid proof my ex lied on his Financial Statement for the past 5 years. He has sworn under perjury that he makes only $50,000. Just last year, he bought a house for $300,000. I went and copied the information at Registry of Deed and gave to my lawyer. We supenoed and received information, he is making $186,000. He also never put his business on Financial as an asset either.

What would a judge do to him in this position? Will I receive past child support, we can prove he has been making this kind of money for the last 5 years. Also, we supeoned his business records and his wages and they state he is only making $50,000 a year. Hmmmm, which info is correct?
A judge will probably re-review the past CS, change the amount and back date it 5 years if you have proof that he lied.

G

Ginger

Thank you for answering my question. I do have the proof and I hope the judge finds in my favor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">