• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless driving ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

millions23

About 2 years ago I received a reckless driving ticket in the state of Washington.I went to court twice and got the ticket reduced to negligent driving.There was a $250 fine and traffic class that I agreed to with my signature.Also I had a final court date to provide proof of the class being attended and fine being paid.I missed that court date and reside in Califonia now due to my Fathers transfer in the military.I do not drive now for fear that my licence is suspended or worse.The last time I inquired about my licence at Ca. D.M.V. over a year ago they told me transfer of my licence is denied.What is the statute of limitation on this?Am I eligible to apply for a new licence now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">