• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Card Theft for state VA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Putnik

Sometime ago I worked for a company and used the card number of an officer in the company for expenses. I used it for almost 1 year with no problem and he knew I was using it. He left the company and I used it one more time, using the address of the company for the card, he never changed address. I used it for and electronic purchase on inet by making an account and then deleting it. Apparantly the X Officer complained to the authorities. I was charged with credit card theft and never got my Maranda rights.

The X office gave me the info and knew I had it all along, the purchase was not for very much, it seems that this is not theft, I have reciepts and proof that I used it previous.

Now I have to do prelim and all that, what are the pros and cons and where can this go? I have no priors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">