• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a brand new 2001 lemon...Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TJKough

January 2001 i purchased a brand new ford F350, and to get to the point its been in the shop now for almost a month. after a couple off months we noticed the 4-wheel drive not opportating correctly so we took it in. we then found out it had a broken front axle and front diff, which the dealership replaced. not even a week later we lost all the gears except reverse. when we had it towed in we found out that the transmission was defective. now they've had the truck in the shop for about 2 and half weeks and i'm driving a rental which i'm very unhappy about. i'm almost afraid that there will be another problem with this truck and within the last month i've paid close to $500 in rental cost....not to mention my regular payment for truck i did not have for a month. do i have any rights regarding this problem in vehicle replacement or reimbursment of costs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">