• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

court supervision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SLUTENNIS

dear sir/madam:
about 40 days ago, I received a speeding ticket in dekalb county, illinois, for going 40mph in a 30mph zone. i chose the option of going to driving school. it said on the ticket that i could not receive another violation for 12 months in order to keep the ticket off my record. i have yet to take the driving class. then, just today i received a ticket for passing another car on the shoulder in mchenry county, illinois. my question is the following: does my most recent ticket count against me in the sense that now, regardless of court supervision (i.e. driving school), the previous speeding ticket will remain on my record? thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">