• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i serve time after someone drops charges and wants to reopen the case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

outlaw6616

florida.. a couple of months ago me and a friend robbed a house of someone we knew the next day the person we robbed called my friend and said he seen us when he came home so me and my friend returned what we stole and agreed with him and the police officer who decided not to arrest us that we would pay for dameges and the cop made him sign some form saying the case was setteld between us, or something to that affect. now the person we robbed is getting upset cause he's saying were taking to long with the money and he hasent even gave us an estimate paper and weve already payed him 900 dollars and he says we owe him another 2000.he is threatining that his dad is going to call a private investigator on us .. my question is is this situation still considered a criminal case and can the cops come arrest me or is it a civil case since he signed the paper and said that he accounted for everything gone and we returned it.. please help me and respond as fast as you can thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">