• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i have a warrent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

outlaw6616

im in florida.. i have a warrent cause im suspected to be apart of a robbery with a firearm and false imprisoment(thats holding someone against there will) im one of 3 suspects 2 are in jail and im still free when the investigator came to my house my brother told me somewhere on the warrent paper it said suspend Aug 15.. does that mean my warrent is thrown out after the 15 or my assets and driver licences is suspended. is that warrent gonna be active forever and does it apply only in florida or anywhere i go in the united states. and also the victims try to drop the charges and my friend in jail told me that the state picked up the charges .. i wanna know even if my friend said some increminating things to the cops is the case thrown out if the victims dont show to court and does it have a chance of being thrown out in pre trial on grounds that the victims totally lied on the police report about what we stole cause we diddnt steal anything but drugs and also on grounds they wanted to drop charges.. does the state have a case to hold us on robbery ? and what are my chances of getting it thrown out in pre trial cause the victims lied or is my only hope if they don't come to court... please respond to all my questions im running out of time and am about to turn myself in.

H

hgrego115

Your warrant will stay in the computer for ever. Also; it may follow you outside the state of Florida. It depends on if the state wants to extradite. In my experience it is likely that they would want to extradite you due to the seriousness of the crime. The warrant will be in FCIC and NCIC. FCIC stands for Florida Crime Information Computer and NCIC stands for National Crime Information Computer. It is hard to prosecute a case without victims. Yes, most likely the case will be dropped if the victims are not cooperative with the State Attorney's office. My advice is to turn yourself in and get the warrant cleared. It will clear as soon as you do this. DO NOT make contact with the victims in any way. That is tampering with a witness/victim.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">