• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory RApe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cyramitchell

i'm from georgia.....i was just wondering where i could get some info. on statutory rape..i'm 19 and i'm talking with a 14 year old....people are trying to start stuff but his parents are cool with it....are they the only ones besides him that can press charges....if so who....and what if he is okay with it...thanks

LegalBeagle

cyramitchell said:
i'm from georgia.....i was just wondering where i could get some info. on statutory rape..i'm 19 and i'm talking with a 14 year old....people are trying to start stuff but his parents are cool with it....are they the only ones besides him that can press charges....if so who....and what if he is okay with it...thanks
Anyone can report you and criminal charges can be brought against you regardless of the parents being cool with it. In fact, they can be charged to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">