• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Embezzlement in MI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jyl

i live in michigan, and am being charged with felony embezzlement. I have one prior misdomeaner embezzlement, and a failure to report welfare fraud conviction. I was on probation for the welfare fraud and paid the entire amount. I paid back the first midomeaner. What are the chances that I am going to jail, the last conviction was in 1996. I was recently diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder and bipolar manic depression. The court sent my first arraignment notice to my old name, and I did not receive it. I am now going in under a bench warrant arraignment. Help! I just needed to catch up on my house payments and car payment. I am not leading a glamorous life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">