• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was ticketed for turning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tyson99999

I was heading North on a two lane road. I slowed to a stop to make a left turn. There were two vehicles coming toward me. The first one turned onto the road which I was waiting to turn on to. I judged the distance and felt I had ample time in which to make my turn before the second car approached. I made my turn. The second car then turned behind me. He then turned on his lights and pulled me over. He stated that he was an undercover policeman and had been following the first vehicle. He did not have his lights on, flashers going or anything else which would have made it possible for me to recognize him as a policeman. He gave me a ticket for violation of the right away, and entering an intersection. This happened in Oakland,Florida, Orange County. He was an Oakland Township Officer. There was no accident of any kind and I used normal judgement on making a turn.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">