• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no insurance or registration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elcyd

virginia beach, va
i am on the registration of a truck with another person. he has possesion of the truck. he has allowed the insurance to lapse and my company will not allow me to cover the vehicle because i can not tell them where it is housed. the registration has also expired and i believe an order of suspension has be put against his drivers license because of the lapse in insurance. I tried reporting this to the police in the city where i know he works but they told me there was nothing they could do. what are my options in getting this truck off the street so that i am not held liable if he has an accident with someone. i am already having to wait for a hearing with the dmv because my license was also suspended for the lack of insurance on the truck. I have a judgement against the guy because he has not been making the payments on the loan. I am at a loss. please help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">