• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is nipple peircing considered battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crash13

wyoming-me and a female friend were talkin about peircing her nipples and she let me...well monthes later her mom found out and called the cops and they put battery charges against me. i am 18 and she was 15. i am in violation of wyoming statute 6-2-501 (b). which states: a person is guilty of battery if he unlawfully touches another in a rude, insolent or angry manner or intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes bodily injury to another. i don't quite understand how it is considered battery because she said i could do it and she now has the nipple rings out and there is no bodily injury. i need to know what to do because i feel i am not guilty of this crime. what do i do? because i don't want the charges put on my permanant record and i am already on probabtion. need help soon!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, it is assault and battery - - especially when you sneak up on someone while they're asleep. You yank on those nipples and stick needles through them - - YEEEOUCH ! !

IAAL

L

lowbatteries

lol ...

I have two things to say:

1. Don't even worry about the charges ... if they lock you up, it's not a world worth being out in anyway

2. I have realized that these boards are some sort of strange playing ground for LIABLE, he must really like his job. good for him. nice to see someone have a little fun.

Anybody Seen the Constitution Lately?

Thanks,

God (no, not THAT one, the other God)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: lol ...

lowbatteries said:
"I have realized that these boards are some sort of strange playing ground for LIABLE, he must really like his job. good for him. nice to see someone have a little fun."

My response:

Thanks for noticing.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">