• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pick you're own therapyst ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

laurennardo

I am from MA. I was injured on the job and have settled w/ the ins. co. for a lump sum. My doc. perscribed water therapy. I checked out many gyms w/ pools and decided on one. They said that they would handle the billing and let me start. A year later they are telling me that they were not paid and I must pay for the year and half that was perscribed by the doc. The Ins. co. says that they will only pay for a YMCA membership for 1 year. This will only cover half of the other facility for one year non of the half year. My attorney says they no longer represent me because the lump sum is settled and I must handle it myself. My question is, can they tell me that I have to go to the Y and not the gym that I choose? Because the gym never billed the ins.co. am I responsible to pay if the co. won't? -chuck p.s. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">