• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Definitions of "rape"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

very confused here

Ohio - My son has been charged with rape. According to him, both he and the accused are 14 yrs. old. He admits to having to sex with the girl, but says it was consensual. The "act" happened one time in January and the girl did come forward till May. What I want to know is the legal definitions between, rape -- sexual penetration -- sexual assualt. Thanks

J

jan159

defination of rape is sexual penetration without girls consent if penetration didnt occur it is the assault with intention to rape plus it is illegal to have sex with anyone under the age of 16

T

Third Party

You know... you could mention to the other parents that OH YEAH their little sweet girl is also guilty. She was under age and had sex. Just because your son is the man doesn't mean he is responsible for what occured.

Like I posted today, wonder if their parents would back off if you slapped them with a charge of statitory rape on your son?

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind. Never use the advice as reasoning in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">