• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona expadite laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dazzledork234

Sirs, My 21 yr. Son is being held in the famous Sheriffs Joe Arpaio Estrella Jail. He was ID here in Phx. Az. for a scuffle and now being held in the Az. Jail for Fight from Justice, A Warrant in Sedgwick Kansas. I think Drug charges.
My question is he signed a waiver to be extradited back to Kansas and didnt receive any legal counsel,and has been sitting in Az. going on 2 wks. with no legal counsel and no word of when and if Kansas authoritys are intending on taking him back to Kansas. There are no charges on him here in Phx. Az. And cant he request the Distric give him counsel. If so would it be Arizona Laws or Kansas? He also is in dire need of Drug & Mental evaluation Meds & counseling. Can you help me??? Nancy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">