• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers comp if quit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redcwgrl

Hi. My name is Tammy, and I live in Montana. I tripped and hurt my back on July 5, 2001, at work. I was originally planning on moving out of state by next month sometime before any of this happened. I have had a doctor's excuse to be out of work, and I have been going to physical therapy. I don't think I will be able to go to work for another week or two. Ok, so my question is, if I end up giving my 2 weeks notice to quit now, do I lose all my worker's comp. benefits? Will they not pay me for the last couple of weeks, or the next couple of weeks if I still can't go back to work? How do I give my notice without losing all my benefits? Thank you for your time. Tammy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">