• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation officer problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mzdaisy

My son vs.probation officer

I live in Florida, and want to know if a probation officer has the right to change a court order without the
consent of the judge. my son was placed on 2 yrs house arrest and the order was for him to remain in the home with his mother. due to a minor family dispute, my son was removed from home for what was supposed to be overnight.
his probation officer won't allow him to return home. My son did nothing to violate his probation and wants to return to his home. the family has taken steps to resolve this, but want to stay within the law. we need advice please.

My son's probation officer ordered him to go to his dad's
(note: my son is 20yrs old and has lived with me all his life) Now he won't allow my son to return home(he has no
legitimate reason for this; except that my son's father lives closer to the probation office than I. This has caused a hardship on the family. any advice?

[Edited by mzdaisy on 07-15-2001 at 10:00 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">