• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

girlfriends dad threatens to kill me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OhNoWhichWayToGo

I live in Florida. I have done nothing to my girlfriends dad, but he just threatend to kill me a few days ago, that was the second time hes done that. He said that I was going to turn up missing, and that if he didnt do it somebody else would. I was just wondering if it is illegal to threaten a persons life, to have intent to kill someone. He has only voiced this though, he hasnt actually tried, but Im afraid in due time he will. Please reply, I really need to know this! Thank you so much!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

What do you mean by, "I haven't done anything to my girlfriend's dad" ?

Hey, SpeedBrain . . .

You're dating his daughter. That's what you've "done".

He doesn't want you "doing" that - - - and, come to think of it, he doesn't want you "doing" his daughter !

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

He's probably just "blowing smoke" anyway. People don't go around killing people like they did in the Old West.

So, just to make your point, and to show him you're a "man" and not afraid of him, I want you to go up to him, put your thumbs in your ears, waggle your fingers, stick your tongue out at him, saying : "Neener, neener, neener, you can't make me stop seeing your daughter ! "

That'll show him, and he'll back down immediately.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">