• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

It's illegal to care?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anniversarygirl

Hey,
I have a really big problem.
You see, my boyfriend is 19 and I'm 15. We dont have sex but we kiss and such and we don't plan on having sex for a very very long time. Now he moved a few months before to Nevada and I live in California still so I was wondering if anyone knows the laws on this kind of..dating. I mean haha not long distance relationships but more so if its illegal for a 19 year old to date a 15 year old in California and Nevada.
I hope someone will be kind enough to respond and help me.
I appreciate it alot thanks.

T

Third Party

Dating isn't illegal.

CA age of consent = 18 for heterosexual sex
Nevada age of consent = 16 for heterosexual sex

Dating isn't illegal.

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind. Never use the advice as reasoning in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">