• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Adam1965

Hi, I live in Pennsylvania. I was told by my family doctor to see a therapist about problems i was having at work.I work in retail sales. On a daily basis I was threatened with bodily harm. On 2 occasions I was jumped, robbed once, attacked with knives, baseball bats, guns, etc-----My employer always seemed to think this was a joke. I finally went to a doctor, and he told me i was suffering from work related stress. He also happens to work for my insurance carrier.He won't let me return to work, but he refuses to give up any notes on my condition. I gave him a release form for all my records, but he still wont send them. What can I do? Please help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">