• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

satutory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buginu2623

can anyone tell me the age that a girl can give her consent to sex? is it legal for a 17 yr old and a 22 yr old to have sex? thanks..

M

misspr

don't you mean statutory rape?? in indiana, a person has to be eighteen to consent to sex-i read that in the newspaper...

T

Third Party

Last post is incorrect. Indiana Age of Consent.

The age of consents for Indiana are:
Heterosexual - 16
Homosexual F/F or M/M - 16

Thus, it would not be illegal.

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind. Never use the advice as reasoning in court.

HomeGuru

buginu2623 said:
can anyone tell me the age that a girl can give her consent to sex? is it legal for a 17 yr old and a 22 yr old to have sex? thanks..
My response: she must wait until she is 21 or until she states what the definition of the word is is, whichever comes first.

[Edited by HomeGuru on 07-18-2001 at 05:00 AM]

T

Third Party

bah!

buginu2623,

What state?

I read misspr's response and thought it was Indiana.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">