• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

was my boss neglegent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

who-dat

i live in alaksa, i was ijured on the job removing snow off of a metal roof with 6/12 pitch with eaves about 12 ft off of the ground. niether i or any of the other workers were issude any safety equipment ie: safety harness. it was my first day on the job so when none of the permenent employees got any equipment i assumed they were not needed. i was going up he ladder , and was just about to step on top of 4ft. of snow ontop of 1 ft. of ice, when the snow broke loose and pushed the ladder and me backwards, catapulting me some 30 ft. back and down to the already cleared asphalt road. my right shoulder and lower back were injured due to the fall. i feel if there had been safety equipment issued and tie off lines used, the injury might not have happened. as it turns out the company had brand new safety harness in a cabinet in the shop. do i have grounds to sue the company or my immediat supervisor? thank you for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">