• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collecting workers comp after using 14 months of personal sick leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

canudugit

on may 7th 2000, i re-injured my back at work. i filled out an incident report for my supervisor, but, did not turn it in as a reportasle accident. because i had problems with it previously from an unknown(how and when) injury. however, after 3 months of therapy,countless dr. visits, back surgery, and rehab. i am now out of sick days and vacation days without a dr. release to return to work.i realize i should have said it was an on the job injury from the start but i did'nt and now face long term disability with no hope of returning to my work of 24 years. is there any way i can recieve workers comp for this past year? can i be reimbersed for my dr. bills? can i get my sick time back(approx. 1900hrs,)?? and, would i be able to get any disability compinsation from my company?? thankyou, doug charest

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">