• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shoplifting, F1 visa, didn't disclose the SSN to the police officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

embarassedscared

can anybody help me? I am in California, on a student visa and was stoped for a shoplifting (first time). I panicked and told the police officer I don't have a SSN. I was scared they will deport me and I won't be able to finish my school here. Now I have to go to the records department. Will they ask me there for a SSN again? Should I give it to them now? Does anybody compare the records info with what I provided to the police officer? What exactly do they do when you go to the records dep. ( I know they will take my thumb prints). I would be greatfull for any advice.

racer72

You come to our country, commit a crime, then want help getting out of your jam? We have enough scum in this county already. You should be deported.

HomeGuru

embarassedscared said:
can anybody help me? I am in California, on a student visa and was stoped for a shoplifting (first time). I panicked and told the police officer I don't have a SSN. I was scared they will deport me and I won't be able to finish my school here. Now I have to go to the records department. Will they ask me there for a SSN again? Should I give it to them now? Does anybody compare the records info with what I provided to the police officer? What exactly do they do when you go to the records dep. ( I know they will take my thumb prints). I would be greatfull for any advice.

No SSN leads to INS.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

racer72 said:
You come to our country, commit a crime, then want help getting out of your jam? We have enough scum in this county already. You should be deported.
My response:

Amen !

Asta la vista, baby !

We don't need, nor do we want, people like you in our country.

It's bye-bye time for you !

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">