• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MARTIN CANO

Like before I am from California, and I have posted a question, about if my civil rights, where violated, by the court system. I lost everything due to this case, I worked as a courier during the day for a Law firm, and four nights a week, I worked as a pit bouncer for a major hollywood night club, and on the weekends, I worked as a bodyguard.
This case left me with one count of felony welfare fruad. And the lose of all my permits, and jobs. Now some one tell me where is the justice, I went from making three grand plus a month, to making minimum wage, at a job I hate.
So some one please give me an answer to my problem, or am I wasting my time on this web site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">