• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

towns

i live in pennsylvania. i have received four different underage drinking citations, the last of which was received in 1999. because of so many citations i have lost my license for a total of five years altogether. i am 22 years old and attending college full time. my question: is there any possible way i can get my license before the year 2003, when all of my years are up? i think it is extremely unfair that i can't drive now(of legal age) for things that occurred years ago when i was underage.

racer72

Isn't it a b***h when you screw up as a youth and it affects your adult life? A little common sense says you did not learn your lesson the first time, you have to pay now. There is no legal remedy for your situation. Good day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">