• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pricing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dee Crane

in michigan, bought a grandfather clock financed it ask them to hold it 30 days till our new house was complete. went back in two weeks later to show it to my sister and the salesman said he had made a mistake on the price and could not sell it to me for that ,but he already did .it was a hand written tag the only price the clock had on it, the name of the clock on that tag was for another clock but how were we suppose to know the name of the clock? he tagged our name on the clock we bought but wrote up the other clock now they want another 1000$ they told me the salesman was new the clocks were new ,but if they didn't know how were we suppose to and they never called in two weeks is the clock ours or what do i have to do to get the clock i thought i bought for the price i thought i bought it for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">