• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my husbands ex is harressing me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cortney alicea

california: can i file a restraining order against a person who is harressing me by phones calls and has threat to hurt me. yet that person hasn't teached me. Do i have to wait until she actually does hurt me. i've changed my phone number three times.

C

crystal2

I used to live there and called the cops when I was being harrassed. They said they would tap the phone for two weeks to see how often the person calls and then press charges against them. They said it is considered harrassment when someone calls you more than 5 times in one day. If I were you, I would just start documenting when the person calls and call the cops to put the tap on your phone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">