• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it illegal to have..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

da18

anal intercourse in CA.? Is this sodomy, or is sodomy also oral sex? This is a serious question. I can just see the fun you will have with this, but I am really looking for serious answers.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

This one wins "The Best Question of the Week" Award !

Some people pump iron . . . and others pump Tootsie Rolls.

No, it's not illegal in California if it's between consenting adults. If it was, think of what would happen to all the Gays in this State. The police would have to shut down San Francisco !

And no, sodomy is not oral sex - - oral sex is oral sex. Sex Education 101.

Oh, Homey ! I've never seen you at a loss for words before. I guess there's a "first time" for everyone . . . even you. Care to "pump some iron," big boy?

IAAL

L

lowbatteries

definition of sodomy ...

definition of sodomy ...

Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.

Oral sex, anal sex, belly button sex, and a hell of a lot of other things can be considered sodomy. It is a blanket law that allows one group in society to impose their morals on another, and is the highest form of violations of human rights, to be able to do whatever we want or have whatever we want done to our own bodies.

A

askmikey

Sodomy laws are just another way that they can discriminate against homosexuals!

HomeGuru

IAAL, if I may approach the bench, I wish to state for the record that the HomeGuru was not at a loss of words in this instant case. Rather, HomeGuru was being polite and respecting the writer's wishes to maintain a serious level.
I had no serious responses for him or her or whatever. I had mounds of jokes instead and I was also preoccupied with my friend Cesar.

Truly yours,

Bob's Big Boy

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
IAAL, if I may approach the bench, I wish to state for the record that the HomeGuru was not at a loss of words in this instant case. Rather, HomeGuru was being polite and respecting the writer's wishes to maintain a serious level.
I had no serious responses for him or her or whatever. I had mounds of jokes instead and I was also preoccupied with my friend Cesar.

Truly yours,

Bob's Big Boy
My response:

Counsel, you know that I dislike sidebars in my court, so step back to counsel's table. Next time, ask for an In Camera discussion before you start making comments in front of the jury. Now, step back counsel.

Homey, you crack me up !

Cesar and his sidekick, Angelina - - now, that's a pair !

IAAL

L

lowbatteries

Cesar posted a legitimate legal question. I see no reason to make fun of him because of his lifestyle, choices of entertainment, or chivalric desire to help this girl. Also, I noticed many of you made fun of his spelling mistakes and misuse of language. Ooh, big bad lawyers with a higher education, you are so much greater than the rest of us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">