• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WESXPRS

Hello all, first post to this board. I recently got a ticket for "failure to yield - turning left." I was sitting at a red light waiting to turn left. When the light turned green, oncoming traffic did not move so I went ahead and made my turn without impeding traffic flow. The State Highway Patrolman then pulled me over and cited me.

Anyone have any advice as to how I can fight this one in court. I don't want this to be on my record as I feel this is a bogus ticket.

Thanks in advance,

Wes

P

petlover9

my daughter over paid her ticket and found that the computer doesn't know how to handle it. it has not showed up on her driving record. she just got new insurance and they checked

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">