• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Georgia License revoked at 16

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Puds

My license was just revoked for me going 74 mph in a 40 mph zone. I am 16 and I have only had my license for a couple of months. It is revoked for 6 months and in December i have to take both the written test and the driving test again. I was wondering if once i take the written test I have to have my learners again for a whole year before I can take the driving test again because I am under 18. Can someone please post here and explain to me on what they think? Or perhaps send me an email at [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

racer72

Your driving privileges have been revoked, period. You cannot drive a car again till at least December. Learners permits are only for those that have never had a drivers license. There is a song you might want to learn, "Those boots are made for walkin', and that just what I'll do!

P

Puds

So everyone agrees that I wont have to get my learners again?

So everyone here also can concur that I will not need to have a learners permit again?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">