• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

usal

Is it legal for Maine to not give my son his drivers license, because someone told his counselor they saw him drinking? He has completed the deep program, and at his last meeting his counselor told him he would not be getting his drivers license back because someone told her he had been drinking at the American Legin in Machias, Maine. After he has paid all that money, and to be denied because of hear-say? Is it legal?

U

usal

Maine can and does do whatever it wants! Many times people have been denied their drivers license because of hear-say. Sounds like a money scam to me! I can't possibly see how it can be legal.

HomeGuru

The last time I checked Maine was a State and not a specifc agency that issues and controls divers licenses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">