• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hubby's dui's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tooty56

my husband is spending time in jail for dui. since it's his 4th it's under state.his papers from the judge said automatic parole but the state parole revolked them without any warning and under no circumstances. can this be allowedcan the state probation and parole override the judge? he's never gotten in any trouble while in jail so he has no warnings.

L

lawrat

A 4th vDUI is a serious offense and poses a serious threat to society. COmmon sense would tell you that imposing parole and/or probation won't help. Mandatory jail time is a better route.

www.attorneypages.com

T

tooty56

huh?

hubby is serving 15 to 30 already. but u still didn't answer the question please? can state overrule the judge?

T

tooty56

Re: huh?

tooty56 said:
hubby is serving 15 to 30 already. but u still didn't answer the question please? can state overrule the judge? sorry i didn't better explain myself.

T

tooty56

the law is already doing that for everyone. let's hope he learns his lesson. if he does it again he'll be gone a long, long time. don't blame me for anothers screw up.

L

lawrat

listen to yourself. if he does it again? if he does it again, someone will die. think about that before you start asking questions.

T

Tawney67

good for you lawrat i would like them to get a much longer sentence!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">