• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Justalady

Hi I'm in Ohio,
I have a friend that is in jail on a mistamenor offence and is being held in a feleony ward of the jail. He also is a single father with two boys that are handicapped and has writen the judge and pleated with him for house arrest but the judge won't budge.
Is there anything that can be done to make this judge see that this mans children are going to be in worse shape with out there father. With the school; year starting it's very important to get this man at home with his children before it starts so that they can begin with the rest of there class mates.

HomeGuru

Justalady said:
Hi I'm in Ohio,
I have a friend that is in jail on a mistamenor offence and is being held in a feleony ward of the jail. He also is a single father with two boys that are handicapped and has writen the judge and pleated with him for house arrest but the judge won't budge.
Is there anything that can be done to make this judge see that this mans children are going to be in worse shape with out there father. With the school; year starting it's very important to get this man at home with his children before it starts so that they can begin with the rest of there class mates.
My response: he needs to higher a laya since Mista Menor is offence and his pleated don't werk.

J

Justalady

Thanks Glad to see i'm not the only one that types Hillbilly! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">