• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breath test not attachedwith citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whitebeanner

Nevada HI again, first let me say yes he was in the wrong. My friend had gotten a dui sometime last year, got the matter squared away with the courts etc. we live in a small town where once the cops know ya they look at harder when they see ya. The fool was again drinking and driving, when the same cop spotted him and pulled him over, when he took the breath test another cop that was witness stated that he was under by 3, the arresting officer stated he didnt care he was arresting him anyways. On his citation it states that a copy of the breath test is attached with it. However it is not. The first time around, it wasn't attached either. Is there a way to get the actual test results which is stated on the citation? And can the numbers be altered by anyone on these tests? He wasnt pulled over for erractic driving either time, 1st time he was doing 55 in a 50 and the officer smelt beer. this time the officer saw him driving by and pulled him over just to check.
Once again thanks for your help:D

W

whitebeanner

he feels that way too

He feels that way too, from a legal matter his brother had in which the cops thought he was helping him keep his whereabouts a secret, at which time they did go out of there way to cause a little trouble, and i beleive they said it is the same officer in all offenses.
Thanks for the suggestion

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">