• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rocky20

i was pulled over. i am seventeen years old. i was wondering since the police officer wrote down the wrong color of my car, can i get away with the ticket? he wrote it was gray and it really is black. i was hoping because i was going 57 in a 35. and i was driving my parents car (i am under there insurance) and there plates was expired. so with all those charges would i be able to get away with it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rocky20 said:
i was pulled over. i am seventeen years old. i was wondering since the police officer wrote down the wrong color of my car, can i get away with the ticket? he wrote it was gray and it really is black. i was hoping because i was going 57 in a 35. and i was driving my parents car (i am under there insurance) and there plates was expired. so with all those charges would i be able to get away with it?
My response:

Absolutely. Color of car, in your State, means everything. In the other 49 States, it's meaningless.

IAAL

wtd

Earl Schieb made his fortune off guys like you.
$50 ticket vs. $29.95 paint job - you decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">