• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

furniture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lmcbride

i purchased a coffee table from a local furniture
store over 4 months ago it has four sections that is glass, one section of glass was broken when
delivered, and was taken back by the delivery guys i was told that they would bring me another glass the next week, well i have not received it yet and have been in contact with the furniture store for the last 4 months, they have only given
me the run around (at first it has been ordered and will be in 4 weeks and for the last 2 months it has been give me your telephone and we will get back with you which they never does) could you tell me what options do i have in getting my money back?

wtd

If it's a chain store, how far up the corporate food chain have you complained? If you haven't gotten past the store manager, complain higher (District Manager, Regional Manager, etc.)

If it's an individual store I think Small Claims Court is about it.

wtd

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">