• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tdtaylor21

I received a speeding ticket over the holiday weekend. I was doing 79 in a 60. The officer put the wrong license information on the ticket. I have a temporary license on paper, and carry on old license that has expired for ID. Is the ticket valid with the wrong license number and information? Thanks...........TDT

Q

qadaq

If the license applies to you you're probably dead, although you might ask a lawyer. There may be a silver lining though. That license was surrendered. How long ago? If it's very long they won't still have a record on it and may not know where your temporary is issued from. If this is the case, pay the ticket. It will never get to your present driving record. You might ask a lawyer though since it's possible no record of you will show up when they check.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">